I have an incredibly huge backlog of things to blog about, I can hardly keep track. So here’s a little list of what I should blog about. But whether I do is a separate issue oops.
- Dad’s 60th birthday celebration (Back in April omg)
- Epic finals chionging this semester
- Sleepover at Agnes’ house w my dearest uni friends
- Playnation w Ming and Manda
- Jiayi’s birthday party and the question of what is retro
FASS Open House – Not gna blog about this because it’s pretty self explanatory and boring to read about
- Dinner w C-weed at Swee Choon
- Buying ST’s present with PJ and Jianyi
- ST’s birthday bash
- Happy Crab w colleagues
- Celebrating ST and PJ’s bday
- Hazel’s dance competition
Jazzttitude Camp – Not gna blog about this because lazy
- Dinner w 08 (Nam Nam + Cold Stone!!)
WILL SLOWLY CROSS OUT THINGS FROM THE LIST 😀
Cut my hair
- Visit the dentist
- Make new specs and
Buy a new laptop (fingers crossed!)
Get a manipedi
Flop around at home
YouTube surf mindlessly
Go for a facial
Go for a massage
Plan the Hong Kong leg of my family trip
- Get started w the many NM society things to do
Have our Kpop Fanily Day
- Karaoke in PJ’s house
Hang out w my siblings hopefully go somewhere fun together
- Explore Singapore’s hipster spots and be suaku w ST
Eat claypot rice w Hazel
Attend fitness classes w raroro
- Watch No Breathing w susu
- Maybe blog a bit more about the semester
- Drive on my own (okay probably won’t be able to sigh)
Meet Melissa and Sherlyn again
Meet my different groups of friends actually – how I’ve missed them so!
My busiest semester in NUS so far I think. Chasing deadlines and testing how late I can sleep. But it’s ending soon and I am excited for the holidays.
At the same time, I’m kinda dreading it because it means a new semester and an unplanned event to hold oh gosh please let us get through it.
Hiya! School has started again already! I can’t believe my summer holidays are gone sigh. It felt so weird packing to go to school today, oddly familiar yet unfamiliar if you get what I mean.
Anyway I’m predicting a busy semester ahead, so it’ll be back to my sporadic updates 🙂
Meanwhile, here’s what I have to blog about!!
- USS Day w Amanda (both the actual day and the fail day hahaha)
FSW Day w Hazel and ST
- AWB Day w Kpop Fanily
- Back to School Day w everybody in school
- Feelings about work
- AND UM NM CAMP? HAHAHA WE’LL SEE LA OK
SO MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED SINCE I PROPERLY UPDATED. And as always, once I get into the hang of blogging, I’m on a roll. But it’s late so I’m just gna list down what are the posts about what I’ve been up to that you’ll most likely see because.. I probably won’t get around to blogging about everything. And I’m sticking this post (teehee my first sticky post!!) on top so that I’ll be able to find it.
DEFINITELY WILL BLOG ABOUT THIS. It’s just a matter of time.
Boy’s birthday party(s)
TWO. TWO BIRTHDAY SHINDIGS FOR THE KID.
- Going to town w my brother
WILL BLOG ABOUT THIS BECOS SO COOL.
Tulipmania w Hazel and Amanda
Maybeeee I’ll blog about this. Many pictures but meh nothing much to write home about. Unless people just wna see pictures hmm.
Company dinner w work buddies
Probably will blog about this. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THIS.
- CNM Camp
Will definitely try to blog about this!!
Karaoke time w my best buds
ALSO WILL BLOG ABOUT THIS
- Cousin’s Wedding
Probably will blog about this!! Exciting day ^^
Yup that’s about all. 😀
The weekend is here yay!
Copied from my livejournal, here is my to do list from a while ago:
1. go book shopping with hazel (oops our plan kinda failed since like last year)
2. try out the new eateries along thomson road (salted caramel!,
wafflelicious! PRATA! okay i just like it)
3. go karaoke with pj and damien and SING OLD SCHOOL SONGS MANXZ
4. bake yummy yummy stuff ): which i suspect will never happen because of the horrible meannn old oven at home which REFUSES to work with me!!
5. hang out w melissa and jomain. but i’m a bit scared that we’ve changed so much that it’s difficult for us to hang out together and enjoy ourselves ): and i’m also quite worried about feeling left out
6. watch a tonnnn of movies HAHA. and eat popcorn while watching yumz.
7. go overseas (EVEN MALAYSIA’S FINE) with my friends
8. be an ice cream girl 🙂
9. watch a ballet (!!) i haven’t done this since like idk when. and i think now i’ve a better appreciation for it (i remember i used to fall asleep omg SO GUILTY!!!)
10. watch THE HUNGER GAMESSSS WOOHOO.
11. go to the zoo when the new place is open.
12. go to wild wild wet!!
ok i can’t really remember what else now ):
so i’m gna make a list of things i wna watch so i can just view this list next time i’m at videoezy hahaha.
1. pixel perfect!! (doubt i’ll ever find this tho)
2. in time
3. charlie and the chocolate factory
4. ballet shoes
5. mean girls
6. a cinderella story
7. the devil wears prada
8. new york minute
9. john tucker must die
10. she’s the man
11. bad teacher
12. easy A
13. step up 1, 2, 3
15. princess diaries
16. princess protection programme
17. mary poppins
18. princess diaries 2
19. nanny mcphee
20. nanny mcphee and the big bang
21. uptown girls
22. nanny diaries
mmm i also wna watch glee season 2!! 😦 where do i find the time to do all thissss ):
Soooo I’m exactly one week from my Grade 6 ballet exam! After waiting for.. FIVE years. I honestly don’t know if I’m ready, but I don’t have much of a choice now!
But I want a distinction REALLY badly. Ms McCully hasn’t / doesn’t praise me in class – no ‘Good, Pui San!’, no ‘You jumped very high!’ But I’m hoping it won’t matter thaaaat much. I really gotta try hard to impress the examiner during the exam. I CAN DO THISSSSSS.
Instead of thinking about how nervous I am, I’m gna make a to do list.
To do after the exam:
1. Get my ears pierced
2. Maybe do something to my hair!
3. STUDY FOR SAT.
4. Study for the BTT urgh.
5. Then start learning how to drive .. Somehow.
6. GO TO NANDOS GO TO NANDOS GO TO NANDOSSSSSSSSS.
7. Meet One Direction.
8. Get Niall to fall in love w me.
9. Live happily ever after.
10. Oh and get into University zz.
Ok so this post started on a note completely unrelated to One Direction, I swear idk how it morphed towards the … One Direction (hahaha pun do you geddit!!)
I’m really rather embarrassing myself -.-