Cut my hair
- Visit the dentist
- Make new specs and
contact lenses Buy a new laptop (fingers crossed!) Get a manipedi Flop around at home YouTube surf mindlessly Go for a facial Go for a massage Plan the Hong Kong leg of my family trip
- Get started w the many NM society things to do
Have our Kpop Fanily Day
- Karaoke in PJ’s house
Hang out w my siblings hopefully go somewhere fun together
- Explore Singapore’s hipster spots and be suaku w ST
Eat claypot rice w Hazel Attend fitness classes w raroro
- Watch No Breathing w susu
- Maybe blog a bit more about the semester
- Drive on my own (okay probably won’t be able to sigh)
Meet Melissa and Sherlyn again Meet my different groups of friends actually – how I’ve missed them so!
My busiest semester in NUS so far I think. Chasing deadlines and testing how late I can sleep. But it’s ending soon and I am excited for the holidays.
At the same time, I’m kinda dreading it because it means a new semester and an unplanned event to hold oh gosh please let us get through it.