Oh my I haven’t updated my blog for so long. I could give the excuse of being busy w school (which is true to an extent because this semester somehow seems rly bad) but truthfully I’ve been lazy HAHA and busy watching dramas.
And applying (or thinking about applying) for jobs 😦 Can’t believe it’s my last semester in school now. My last recess week (ever!!) is also ending in a day and it’s q sad. But at least I kept up to tradition by ensuring that my recess week was as unproductive as ever LOL.
Am not ready to be an adult yet sigh. What do I know about expected salaries and whatnot?! Just last year I was prancing around in the Netherlands and now… zzz. BRING ME BACK TO EXCHANGE.
Shall update about my life and my dramas soon!! Hahaha I’ve so much to say about dramas really and I found so many new k-drama friends which makes discussing and analysing dramas so much more fun now. And I’m not as passively absorbing the dramas anymore but looking at it more critically and assessing it from a more experienced drama-watcher standpoint. ANYONE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO REVIEW DRAMAS??
- 3 presentations
- two 4am nights before presentations
- one 3k words essay written in the course of 4 days
- two group project papers due on the same day
- one group project paper due on the same day as a presentation
- editing and re-editing 1.3k word essay
- skimming through abstracts of research papers
- ctrl+f every document – who has time to read the entire thing?!
- trying to make own research relevant and important in the oceans of similar research papers
- trying to sound more intelligent than i really am
- watching dramas to reward myself for every idk, one paragraph?
but it hasn’t been all doom and gloom thanks to the amazing people in life hehe.
will update proper about these exciting times after I complete my group reports and kill the ants that are crawling on my laptop and on the table omg /shudder/
I know I haven’t updated in forever but that’s because I’m always so daunted by the prospect of blogging. I’ve so much to blog about but idk how to put it into words. Long story short, I’m now in Rotterdam, Netherlands for student exchange! Shall try to blog more but in the meantime here’s my dayre where I’m trying to update daily 😀 See you there/ here if I update whee.
Please come talk to me / Skype me. I might take awhile to reply because I’m lazy like that but I’ll super appreciate it guys. Really. Miss you all :’)
I’ve been so lucky that my friends have been asking me out to meet and stuff before I fly off. So these few weeks have passed in a flurry of lunch and dinner dates w friends – some of whom I haven’t hung out w in a while and some whom I always see but it’s never enough.
Shall slowly update this space w all the lovely meet ups I’ve been having! This period has been a nice reminder that I’ve good friends who love me and will miss me 😀
6 days left now :O
Hello!! As you can tell my blog has undergone a makeover!! Yay yay. I think I had the previous theme for almost a year? And before that… I had something similar. Didn’t change much. But I’ve been wanting to change it for v long now, just couldn’t find something I liked.
So since it’s the new year… should try something new right! It was a timely time (hoho my vocabulary is limited) to change my theme and just completely update it. I love how this theme allows you to focus on my posts HAHA. Everything else is hidden in the menu sidebar which can be opened by clicking on the three stripes! The only gripe I have with this theme is that it doesn’t show the categories of each post – only the tags D: But no matter. The categories are still available under the stripes of course.
Yay hope y’all like the new theme!
Today was a good day because
1. Got back my philo midterm and I did well
2. Saw my sorta eye candy but not really candy becos not v cute but seeing him makes me happy all the same. Even tho we don’t talk heh.
3. Was productive during the lecture that I usually don’t pay attention in. I know this sounds really bad but I like to think that at least I’m present in class right?
4. Finally finished up my section for the SSA project (because ST kindly offered to take up the rest I had to do hehe)
5. More or less ready to submit my application to my exchange university
6. Came up w a mildly interesting story during the storytelling tutorial. Plus the process was fun ^^
7. Saw the BFG friend I made in year 2 sem 1 and had a brief conversation
8. Collected my SSA essay and I did well
9. Wore my new top to school. New clothes always make me feel happy heh.
10. Had a yummy and filling lunch at Platypus!
Going for ballet now! Hope the good day lasts till the end of the day and segues into a productive weekend!
I’ve opened this page really often the past few days but I just can’t decide what to blog about. So many things has happened that I feel like I definitely should keep record of but it’s too daunting a task to put it into words. But I have to!! If not it’ll fade away in my sieve-like memory ;'(
So I promise I’ll update this space once my midterm on Tuesday is over! Posts to look forward to:
- [Aug] EXO The Lost Planet concert
- [Sept] Hazel’s glorious moment at the Danzpeople concert (KIV)
- [Sept] Belly’s 21st (KIV)
- [Sept] YG Family concert
- [Sept] My 21st birthday celebrations *insert excited squeal*
Such an exciting life I’ve been leading this semester 😀
School is rly picking up now, and I’m not exactly sure how I’m faring at the moment. Deadlines are starting to come and it’s week 4 already. Two weeks away from recess week AKA midterms AKA deadlines oh my gosh. This sem rly scares me. Okay every semester scares me -.- I rly need to find better lines.
But it’s hasn’t been all work and no play. I’ve found time to meet my dear friends, shop for CNY clothes (mega last minute this year gosh, so stressful), and push other more pressing things to the back of my mind. Which is incredibly bad. But still.
I’m rly looking forward to watching My Fair Lady w ST and my mum tho! I don’t think it’ll disappoint, plus I think we’re gna get pretty good seats so yay! 🙂 27 Feb woohoo can’t wait.
School has started again and I’ve gone home everyday dead tired from everything. But I know I’m not really doing as much also. Dk why I’m so tired -.-
This sem really looks damn challenging, NM mods wise. Quite worried about everything sigh, I’m really hoping I’ll be able to handle and cope with everything. Also, I haven’t had YTF yet and it’s Thursday already :O Utown sem ahead man (don’t be jealous raroro)
And I’ve created a dayre which I’m quite active on, daily quick updates which is q not bad. I don’t think it’ll replace this blog tho. It’s more for quick short thoughts that I jot down on the way home and things like that. This WordPress is for slightly longer, more reflective posts I guess. Don’t rly think y’all are that interested in my boring everyday life anw oops.
Happy 2014 guys! 😀 Hope you’ve been having a good nine days of the new year.
I spent my first few days of the year overseas in Taiwan and Hong Kong (as y’all know heh). The trip w family was fun tho it did feel a bitttt too long. But I’m not gna be ungrateful. I did have fun and it was eyeopening and exciting 😀
I’m so behind on chronicling my life here. Since I came back, I’ve been busy catching up with nmsoc business and watching my shows. Watching so many happy shows now yay!! 😀 Gotta try to clear at least two before school starts if not you know how much trouble that will be.
Anyway, here’s to hoping that 2014 will be another good year with many exciting challenges (that are not too challenging) and maintaining my precious friendships with my lovely lovely friends. It’s gna be an exciting Y3S1 also. Can’t wait for ST to join us in school :D:D:D Hello 2014 I hope we’re ready for you~