/panic (at home)
Hahaha this week has not been as fruitful as I wanted but it has definitely been more productive than my recess week.
TOMORROW IS MY FIRST PAPER. Cultural Studies which truthfully, I haven’t really prepared for. But then again, CS is mostly application of concepts and theories we have learnt. It’s more of a test of our critical thinking ability and how we analyse culture around us so… HOPEFULLY I’ll be okay haha. If not I’ll depend on our project :X
So many things to do after finals! Here’s a short list of them before I go back to my South Asia notes. (I’ve noticed that it’s always South Asia that takes me the longest because of all the inertia omg SOUTH ASIAAAAAA)
I wanna watch shows!
- SungKyunKwan Scandal
- Nice Guy (maybeeeee or maybe not. It sounds sad)
- Reply 1997
- Oh! My School
- PITCH PERFECT
- A WEREWOLF BOY
I wanna go out w my friends!
- So far I’m meeting ST and PJ the day after EL paper so wheeeee! GNA PARTY ALL DAY LONG HAHA.
Oh I also have to
- DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE. Because the practical test (lol like SPA) is the first Friday of the new year omg I’ve never thought of it like that. HOPE IT GOES WELL.
- Go for SKCC camp ahh I wanna see the kiddies.
- Pack the study room I am currently in. IT IS HIDEOUS. Explosion of papers and files and whatnot.
- GO SHOPPING. I really need more clothes that I will WEAR OUT. Or wear to school. This no school uniform thing is TOUGH. I looked at my photos on Facebook and I realised… it’s always the same few clothes omg /embarrassed
- Dance! I need to use up my lessons in DanzPeople before they expire. Oh and I also got selected for the Jazzttitude performance for CAC+us so.. have to decide if I wanna take it up becos the commitment would be.. frightening.
that’s about all I think. Whee okay LET US HURTLE TOWARDS FINALS AND THEN I CAN GET ON WITH LIFE.